OM (OHM) Tuning ForksThe OM (OHM) forks are tuned at the frequency the Earth rotates around the Sun in a year. It is known by many in the sound healing world as "The Master Tuning Fork." It is a "must have" for anyone wanting to delve into the fascinating and wonderful world of sound therapy. We offer the Low OM 68.05 Hz in the weighted version, the Mid OM 136.10 Hz in both the weighted and unweighted version, and the High OM 272.20 Hz in both the weighted and unweighted version. These forks are great for clearing, grounding, relaxation, meditation, body work, acupressure and etc.This is a must have for anyone wanting to explore sound therapy. We also offer the OM set which is the Low, Mid and High OM in the weighted version. - SozoSoundz.
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork