The Nerve AKA Bone Fork
The Nerve Fork is 50 Hz in frequency..This is a weighted fork also known as Osteophonic or Otto for short.
This fork can be used in a variety of ways. As the name suggests, it is good for calming nerves. It can also be used to reduce chronic or acute pain such as pulled or strained muscles, muscle cramps and spasms, and even releasing knotted muscles. It can also help to increase bone density while mending broken bones. Because of its healing attributes, it is a favorite for both massage therapists and body workers. - SozoSoundz
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork