Low OM Tuning Fork 68.05 Hz
The Low OM (Ohm) tuning fork 68.05 Hz is one octave lower than the standard OM fork 136.1 Hz, also known as the Mid OM.
It is a much deeper tone which also has greater vibrational effects. This fork is an excellent choice when working on the body (especially the Pelvic area or lower body).
The benefits are:
* Releasing Strain/Stress in body and heart
* Increases Energy
This fork may be used alone or in combination with the Standard OM fork or High OM fork. The octave with the Mid OM makes a great combination for acupressure/body work as it promotes a movement of energy within the body. Using this with any of the other OM forks creates an energetic connection.
Get our OM set and get all 3 Weighted Octaves (Low, Mid, and High)
Comes with Velvet Pouch
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork