Otto Tuning Forks - Set of 3 (32 Hz, 64 Hz, 128 Hz)
Otto Tuners vibrate at a low pitch which allows them to send deep vibrations into the bones. They can also be used for relaxation, grounding, and sore muscles. These tuners can help to realign vertebrae in some cases.
Each Tuner is the note of C but in different octaves.
The 128 Otto Tuner is especially effective when placed on the rib heads, thoracic vertebra, sternum and illiums. Two Otto Tuners tapped gently on the knees and held to the ears create a beautiful sustained low tone, which is excellent for grounding and relaxation.The 64 Otto Tuner is especially effective when placed on the lower lumbar vertebrae, sacrum and coccyx. Its vibration helps loosen the sacral ligaments as well as stimulating and balancing the ganglion of impar, a center for controlling the balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
The 32 Otto Tuner works with your skin and hair to stimulate nerves. - SozoSoundz
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork