Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Reed Gach
ACUPRESSURE FOR EMOTIONAL HEALING offers a comprehensive A-Z guide to emotional ailments (from abandonment to worry and obsessive thinking), with fully-illustrated instruction on dozens of precise acupressure point locations and how to activate them, combined with yogic breathing, stretching, and movement routines. Case histories from the authors’ practice further illuminate each condition and the path to emotional balance and healing. Most routines can be used independently for self-care and on-the-spot relief. There are also sections on how to use the techniques to help others, with appropriate safeguards.
These points are amplified with the use of Tuning Forks. Using weighted forks such as the OM forks on these pressure points will greatly help support the desired wellness. Just activate the fork and place the stem on the pressure point and let it ring out/vibrate for 20 seconds or more. Do this 2-3 times in each point using a medium pressure.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- #13 Heaven on Earth & #14 Farewell to Arms ...
- #21 Eradicate Plague from 72 Names of God
- #28 Soul Mate Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- #3 Miracle Making Tuning Fork from the 72 Names...
- #45 The Power of Prosperity Tuning Fork from th...
- #5 Healing Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- 111 Hz Tuning Fork
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
Find us on...Twitter Facebook