Otto (Osteophonic) Tuning Forks
The Otto (Oseteophonic) Tuning forks in this section are the 32 Hz (C1), 64 Hz (C2) and 128 Hz (C3) Tuning Forks areed for a variety of issues. All of them Spike Nitric Oxide which relaxes the tissues and reduces inflammation.
.The 32 Hz Otto tuning fork is one of the lowest frequencies used by Sound Healers. This specific fork is used primarily on the skin and hair to stimulate nerves. It is also good for grounding much like the OM 136.1 tuning fork.
The 64 Hz is especially effective when used on the lower lumbar vertebrae, sacrum and coccyx. It is also useful for emotional trauma and grounding.
The 128 Hz is used by EMT's and Paramedics to locate bone fractures. This fork spikes the most nitric oxide out of all the forks.
These forks can be purchased separately or in our Otto Fork Set which includes the 32 Hz, 64 Hz and 128 Hz. - SozoSoundz
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork