32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
This 32 Hz Otto tuning fork is one of the lowest frequencies used by Sound Healers. This specific fork is used primarily on the skin and hair to stimulate nerves. It is also good for grounding much like the OM 136.1 tuning fork.
The Earth Frequency, also known as the Schumann Resonance, has a frequency of 7.83 Hz which is generally rounded to 8 Hz. This frequency is too low to be heard or felt as the human ear can only hear between 20 to 20,000 Hz. Therefore, this frequency is doubled in Octaves until it can be heard and felt. . The 64 Hz and 128 Hz are also derived by doubling the frequency and therefore going up another octave. However, all 3 Otto Forks are based upon this Schumann Resonance
- Stimulates Nerves on hair and skin
- Stimulates hair growth (accelerated with Rosemary Essential Oil)
- Relaxes body tissues due to Nitric Oxide Spike
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Alleviates pain due to muscle tension and/or spasms.
Application for Use
(Because of the large tines, a gentle tap on the palm of the hand or knee is more than sufficient to activate the vibrations in this fork.)
Tap the fork as mentioned above and bring the fork weight within 3-6 inches from your ear. The hole in the weight should be facing the ear. Take a deep breath during the duration of the ring. Repeat on other ear.
Hair and Skin:
Lightly touch your skin or hair with the stem of the tuning fork. You will feel is stimulate both your skin and hair. You can also tap the fork and move it slowly across an area without touching. You can also place the stem directly on an area such as an age spot or portion of head and let it vibrate. See Note below.
Joints, bones and ligaments:
Activate the fork and place the stem on the desired area. Let the fork vibrate at least 20 seconds. See Note.below.
Activate the fork and place the stem on the point with a medium pressure. Let the fork vibrate at least 20 seconds.You can get the Michael Reed Gach Acupressures Potent Points a Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments.on our site.
Note* When vibrating any area never do more than three taps and placements of this fork in an area because more tapping will just exhaust your tissues and you will not get additional benefit.
This fork can be purchased separately or in our Otto Fork Set which includes the 32 Hz, 64 Hz and 128 Hz.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork