64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
This 64 Hz Otto Fork frequency is equivalent to a C2 on the piano. It is doubled in frequency and octave from the 32 Hz tuning fork. This fork is especially effective when used on the lower lumbar vertebrae, sacrum and coccyx. It is also useful for emotional trauma and grounding. This fork can be purchased separately or in our Otto Fork Set which includes the 32 Hz, 64 Hz and 128 Hz.
According to Medical professionals, it’s vibration helps loosen the sacral ligaments as well as stimulating and balancing the ganglion of impar, a center for controlling the balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Thus highly effective for sore muscles and relaxation of the bones. This fork and the 128 Hz fork are also used as standards in the field of neurology.
- Relaxes Body tissues and reduces inflammation through Nitric Oxide
- Reduces Pain
- Reduces tension
- Improves circulation
- Balances the autonomic nervous system
- Relieves shock and trauma
- Assists in healing bone and connective tissues.
- Loosens sacral ligaments
- Balances and stimulates the gagleon of impar
- Balances the sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous system
- Helps with Trauma (emotional and physical)
Tap the fork as and bring the weighted end of the tines within 3-6 inches from your ear. The hole in the weight should be facing the ear. Take a deep breath during the duration of the ring. Repeat on other ear.
Joints, bones and ligaments:
Activate the fork and place the stem on the desired area. Let the fork vibrate at least 20 seconds. See Note.below. This will relax the tissues and reduce the inflammation.
Activate the fork and place the stem on the Lower Lumbar vertebrae, sacrum or coccyx area. Let the fork vibrate at least 20 seconds. See Note.below. This will help loosen the sacral ligaments, create a balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system, and balance the gagleon of Impar.
Activate the fork and place the stem on the point with a medium pressure. Let the fork vibrate at least 20 seconds.You can get the Michael Reed Gach Acupressures Potent Points a Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments.on our site.
You can also use this fork along with the 128 Hz on different pressure points and alternate them respectively.
***Note*** When vibrating any area never do more than three taps and placements of this fork in an area because more tapping will just exhaust your tissues and you will not get additional benefit.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- #13 Heaven on Earth & #14 Farewell to Arms ...
- #21 Eradicate Plague from 72 Names of God
- #3 Miracle Making Tuning Fork from the 72 Names...
- #45 The Power of Prosperity from the 72 Names o...
- #5 Healing Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- 111 Hz Tuning Fork
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork