The Trinity Set- YHVH, Yeshua and Ruach Ha Kodesh
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
SozoSoundz is proud to offer this exclusive set not seen on other sites. The frequencies are based off of the original names using the Hebrew Gematria. This is a method used in Sacred Geometry to obtain a numerical value to words and phrases. These forks are only sold in a set and are not available as single forks. We also have another God fork YHWH which is 26 Hz. That one is based of of simple gematria. This fork is a much higher frequency and is unweighted. The entire trinity set is unweighted.
This set helps frame up your world, walk and life with all parts of the trinity in operation. They are great for both meditation and prayer. Each part of the Trinity has different aspects. Depending on what you want to operate or invite in at the time, is what will help assist you with which fork to use.
While it uses some coordination and skills, using all three forks simultaneously will help to enhance a multi-dimensional experience.
YHVH (GOD, Yahweh, Jehovah):
In the Hebrew bible, God was simply written as YHVH, This is the 4 letter word known as the Tetragrammation and pronounced Yod Hey Vav Hey.
Some refer to this also as Yahweh and others (mostly Christians) as Jehovah.This name appears 5,410 times in the bible (1,419 of those in the Torah). A variety of psudonyms are used, such as Adonai, Elohim, I AM, HaShem and etc.
YHVH is creator of the Universe and everything contained with in it. Christians believe while all members of the Trinity are God, they all have some of the same attributes but with different functions.
Creator/Creativity, Holy, Sovereign, Omnipotent/All Powerful, Omnipresence/Everywhere, Faithful, Merciful, Truthful, Righteous, Love and Honor.
Yod = hand, closed hand, a deed to make, work
Hey = Reveal, at the end of the word Hey can meanwhat comes from or outof, belonging to
Vav = tent peg, to secure, "and"
YESHUA ( Jesus, Messiah)
In the late books of the Hebrew bible the Messiah was given the name of Yeshua. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling lesous, from which, through the Latin Lesus, come the English spelling Jesus. Yeshua in Hebrew is a verbal derivative from "to rescue." "to deliver." Jesus is part of the Trinity that is God incarnate. Christianity believes that Jesus came in the flesh and took upon himself the sins of the world. This act of love provided man with an eternal connection with God and life in Heaven. In the Jewish faith they belive that the Messiah has yet to arrive.
The birth of Jesus was such a significant event that it forever has changed the way we date time in both the Gregorian and Julian Calendars. B.C. (Before Christ) refers to all time before Jesus was born. After Jesus was born the date has added A.D. (Anno Domini) or in the year of our Lord. This dating system was divised in 525 by Dionysius Exiguus of Scythia Minor, but was not widely used until after 800.
Savior, Salvation, Deliverer/Deliverance, Sacrificial, Teacher/Rabbi, Prayerful, Faithful, Wise, Humble, Virtuous, Obedient, Patient, Charitable, Giving, Forgiving, Loving, Miracles and Friend.
RUACH HA KODESH (Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost)
In English we say "The Holy Spirit" or "Holy Ghost." In Israel the Hebrew name for the spirit of YHVH is Ruach Ha Kodesh. In Hebrew this word means "breath" or "wind." There is believed to be a spiritual connection between spirit and breath and God uses the same word for both. "Ha" simply means "the". "Kodesh" is the noun from the adjective "Kadosh", which does mean "holy". Other Pseudonyms is divine inspiration, breath of life, counselor, and comforter.
When God created Adam, He was an amazing form, but he was not a living being until God put His breath or spirit into the gody and Adam became alive (Genesis 2:7).
Ruach HaKodesh Attibutes:
Comforter, Counselor Equipper, Teacher, Inspirer/Inspired, Truth, Gift Giver, Empower, Guide, Intercede/Intercession, Witness, Fruit Giver, Service/Servant, Wise, Knowledgeable, Sentient, Good, Blessed and Love.
1) Activate the forks individually (on hockey puck) and bring them within 6 inches of your ear. Let the fork ring out and then repeat with your other ear.
2) Activate all 3 forks simultaneously (putting a couple forks in one hand and the remaining fork in the other hand. Let them ring our in each ear as noted in 1) above and/or point the forks at the brow area and top of head. Try different areas.
3) Use the forks individually on different energy centers (chakras). Activate the fork and point the tines at the desired energy center and draw circles. This can be repeated many times with any desired fork.
4) Activate the YHVH fork and point the tines at the root energy center and draw circles.
5) Activate the YHVH and Yeshua forks and point the YHVH tines at the root chakra and the Yeshua fork at the Solar Plexus chakra drawing circles with both.
6) Activate the YHVH and Ruach Ha Kodesh forks and point the YHVH tines at the root chakra and the Ruach Ha Kodesh fork at the 3rd eye chakra drawing circles with both.
Experiment and try different things!!!
Set comes in a handmade velvet bag and includes a hockey puck activator.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- #13 Heaven on Earth & #14 Farewell to Arms ...
- #21 Eradicate Plague from 72 Names of God
- #3 Miracle Making Tuning Fork from the 72 Names...
- #45 The Power of Prosperity from the 72 Names o...
- #5 Healing Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- 111 Hz Tuning Fork
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork