The Nerve Fork
The Nerve Fork AKA Bone Fork is 50 Hz in frequency.This is a weighted fork also known as Osteophonic or Otto for short.
This fork can be used in a variety of ways. As the name suggests, it is good for calming nerves. It can also be used to reduce chronic or acute pain such as pulled or strained muscles, muscle cramps and spasms, and even releasing knotted muscles. It can also help to increase bone density while mending broken bones. Because of its healing attributes, it is a favorite for both massage therapists and body workers.
This Fork spikes Nitric Oxide which relaxes the tissues and takes away inflammation. It also brings the Nerves into their healthy range. Pain comes from the chemicals in our nerve endings. When we are in a lot of pain those frequencies will escalate to a higher frequency. As this fork not only spikes the nitric oxide but also helps the nerves come back within their healthy range, it is our favorite fork for pain.
Many have reported that this fork works well to reduce tension and migraine headaches.
- Reduces pain
- Increases bone density.
- Calms the body tissues and reduces inflammation via Nitric Oxide
- Relieves headaches.
- Encourages the nerves to come back into healthy range
- Positive effects on both the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Reduces knots in muscles
- Relaxes muscles
This fork can be used directly on an area by activating the fork and placing the stem on the effected area. This should be done 2-3 times in a circumference of 3 inches. Wait at least 6 minutes if wanting to do more in that area. This fork can also be used on acupressure points in the same manner. A medium pressure should be used 2-3 times for at least 20 seconds each time.
This fork is also known as the bone fork by some as can help to increase bone density.
Comes with a handmade velvet pouch.
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork