54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
SozoSoundz upon request is pleased to announce the arrival of the Schumann Resonance 54.81 Hz Weighted tuning fork. This fork has a handle length of 3 3/8 inches. This fork as well as the 62.64 Hz fork is a favorite for biofield tuners. It can be used in a number of applications to include sound balancing. This fork is based on the 7th harmonic of the Schumann Resonance 7.83 Hz. This fork can be used separately or in conjunction with the 62.64 Hz fork which will create a binaural beat of 7.83. Hz.
Schumann Resonance (SR)
SR is the natural heartbeat rhythm of the earth. The Earth protects all things with a natural frequency of a 7.83 Hz pulsation. This is the electromagnetic field of the earth. Our brain waves are also formed off of this natural rhythm.
- Increased Energy Levels
- Increased Stamina
- Reduction in headaches
- Fewer colds and flu
- Reduction/reversal in heart disease, allergies, and other illnesses
- Stress Reduction
- Restores the natural balance with the earth's energy that has been disrupted by EMF signals in wi-fi, cell phones and electronics.
- Cell regeneration and healing.
- Enhanced learning/memory.
- Body rejuvenation
- Reduces depression
Audio - Activate the fork by holding the stem and gently tapping the weights on the palm of your hand or another body part such as knee or thigh. Bring the fork 3-6 within your ear with the holes in the weights facing the ear. Take a deep breath then repeat on the opposite ear.
Acupressure - Activate the fork and with a medium pressure place the stem on the pressure point for at least 20 seconds or until the fork has quit vibrating. Do this at lease 2 full times. You can use this fork alone or you can also use the 62.64 Hz fork and have them both going simultaneously on two different pressure points at the same time. Keep going through all the points until completed. Another alternative is to do each pressure point alternating the frequency for each point between the 54.81 hz and the 62.64 hz,.
Spine Walk - Use both activated forks off to the side of the spine between each vertebrae. Start with L5 (not on the spine or vertebrae but between each set (and then go up to the next vertebrae. This will be done like the acupressure points where you activate the fork and place the stem between the vertebrae. You can keep one fork on the left side and the other on the right as you walk up the spine. ***Note*** This technique should not be used on fractures or broken bones.
This product comes in a velvet bag.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork