Pancreas 117.3 Hz Tuning Fork
Sozosoundz is pleased to offer the Pancreas 117.3 Hz C# Weighted Tuning Fork!
In 1996, Barbara Hero & The International Lambdoma Research Institute, located in Kennebunk, Maine, conducted a comparison of parts of the body study. She passed sound waves through each organ and calculated their optimal frequency using mathematical formulas based on the speed of sound. In doing so, she discovered that the pancreas resonated at 117.3 Hertz.
¨ Stimulates the Pancreas
¨ Stimulates Nitric Oxide.
Where is the Pancreas located?
The Pancreas is located 3-6 inches above the “belly button”. It lies deep in the center of the abdomen. The bones of the spine are just a few inches behind the pancreas.
How do I use it?
Activate the fork and place the stem directly on the body or use a crystal for deeper resonation. Each activation lasts roughly 20 seconds.
Note* When vibrating any area never do more than three taps and placements of this fork in an area because more tapping will just exhaust your tissues and you will not get additional benefit.
***Note as these forks also help to detox the body it is is better to start slow in duration and times used. Build the duration and time as the week progresses. Results differ from person to person. It may take days, weeks or months to entrain an organ depending upon the person and their physical issues at the time.
This Fork comes with a velvet carry bag..
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork