Lungs Tuning Fork
The Lungs fork is tuned to 220 A Hz frequency. This frequency is that of a healthy organ. This frequency was discovered by Barbara Hero & the International Lambdoma Research Institute. Barbara was able to calculate the frequency by passing sound waves through a healthy Lung using the speed of sound. As with all of the organ tuning forks, they are used to entrain an unhealthy organ to come back it's original frequency.
Activate the fork and point the tines towards the lungs. Draw circles with the forks in the various areas of the lungs or you can just keep the tines pointed to a certain area. You can do this for as long as you feel comfortable and/or many times uring the day. The more you use them the easier it will be to entrain the lungs to come back to a healthy frequency.
***Note as these forks also help to detox the body it is is better to start slow in duration and times used. Build the duration and time as the week progresses. Results differ from person to person. It may take days, weeks or months to entrain an organ depending upon the person and their physical issues at the time.
This Fork comes with a velvet carry bag. Please don't forget to purchase a Hockey Puck activator or a small mallet if needed.
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork