Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics - Jonathan Goldman
• Includes practical exercises demonstrating how to use sound in healing and meditation, including "Vowels as Mantras" and "Overtoning".
• Describes how harmonics can be used as "sonic yoga" for meditation and deep relaxation to enhance energy.
• Author won 1999 Visionary Awards for Best Healing-Meditation Album.
The Mystery Schools of Egypt, Greece, and Rome understood that vibration is the fundamental active force in the universe and developed specific chants and tones for healing the mind, body, and spirit and achieving altered states of consciousness. Overtone chanting--also called vocal harmonics--is the ability of the human voice to create two or more notes at the same time.Healing Sounds explains how to perform vocal harmonics and experience their transformative and curative powers.
An internationally recognized master teacher, the author provides diverse examples of sound healing systems incorporating both mystical and medical traditions--from Tibetan monks' use of tantric harmonics to Dr. Alfred Tomatis' use of Gregorian chanting--and their capacity to affect us on all levels. With many easy-to-follow exercises, Healing Sounds is the first book to show from both the scientific and spiritual viewpoints how to use the transformative power of sound for healing on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- #13 Heaven on Earth & #14 Farewell to Arms ...
- #21 Eradicate Plague from 72 Names of God
- #3 Miracle Making Tuning Fork from the 72 Names...
- #45 The Power of Prosperity from the 72 Names o...
- #5 Healing Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- 111 Hz Tuning Fork
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork