Gall Bladder Tuning Fork
The Gall Bladder weighted tuning fork is tuned to 164.30 Hz E frequency. This frequency is that of a healthy organ. This frequency was discovered by Barbara Hero & the International Lambdoma Research Institute. Barbara was able to calculate the frequency by passing sound waves through healthy gall bladder using the speed of sound. As with all of the organ tuning forks, they are used to entrain an unhealthy organ to come back to the frequency of a healthy organ.
It comes with a handmade velveteen bag.
Application for Weighted Tuning Fork::
- Activate the fork by gently tapping the weights on either he palm of your hand, hip, or knee.
- Place the stem on the body closest to where the organ would be.
Note* You can also put a crystal on the body and then place the stem on the flat part of the crystal (after activation). Crystals serve as conductors so will make the vibration go deeper and wider in that area.
Application for Unweighted Tuning Fork:
1. Activate the fork with a Hockey Puck or malletand point the tines towards the body.
2. Draw circles with the forks in the various areas of the bladder or you can just keep the tines pointed to that area. You can do this for as long as you feel comfortable and/or many times during the day.
The more you use this the easier it will be to entrain the bladder to co me back to a healthy frequency.
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork