Gall Bladder Tuning Fork
The Gall Bladder weighted tuning fork is tuned to 164.30 Hz E frequency. This frequency is that of a healthy organ. This frequency was discovered by Barbara Hero & the International Lambdoma Research Institute. Barbara was able to calculate the frequency by passing sound waves through healthy gall bladder using the speed of sound. As with all of the organ tuning forks, they are used to entrain an unhealthy organ to come back to the frequency of a healthy organ.
It comes with a handmade velveteen bag.
Click here for Human Organ Book
Application for Weighted Tuning Fork::
- Activate the fork by gently tapping the weights on either he palm of your hand, hip, or knee.
- Place the stem on the body closest to where the organ would be.
Note* You can also put a crystal on the body and then place the stem on the flat part of the crystal (after activation). Crystals serve as conductors so will make the vibration go deeper and wider in that area.
Application for Unweighted Tuning Fork:
1. Activate the fork with a Hockey Puck or malletand point the tines towards the body.
2. Draw circles with the forks in the various areas of the bladder or you can just keep the tines pointed to that area. You can do this for as long as you feel comfortable and/or many times during the day.
The more you use this the easier it will be to entrain the bladder to co me back to a healthy frequency.
- #13 Heaven on Earth & #14 Farewell to Arms ...
- #21 Eradicate Plague from 72 Names of God
- #28 Soul Mate Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- #3 Miracle Making Tuning Fork from the 72 Names...
- #45 The Power of Prosperity Tuning Fork from th...
- #5 Healing Tuning Fork from the 72 Names of God
- 111 Hz Tuning Fork
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
Find us on...Twitter Facebook