DNA Nucleotide Set
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
SozoSoundz is pleased to announce this custom set (3 inch stems) of 4 DNA Nucleotide tuning forks which includes:
Adenine 545.6 Hz
Thymine 543.4 Hz
Guanine 550 Hz
Cytosine 537.8 Hz
These are the 4 main building blocks that make up your DNA!
These frequencies were discover in 1988 by Susan Alexjander and Dr, David Deamer. They discovered how to measure the the vibrational frequencies of these DNA molecules and transcribe it into sound. The possibilities are endless with this set.
For more information, click Here to download the Brochure
Comes with the carrying pouch and an activator.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork