D & A Tuning Forks
SozoSoundz offers this exquisite set of forks. D is tuned at 288 Hz and A is tuned at 426.65 Hz. These forks are also used in the Solar Harmonic Spectrum Set.
The D & A Tuners, like the C & G Tuners, are a perfect 5th interval in music. This interval was first discovered by Pythagoras who was a Greek philosopher and mathematician. Because of the musical discoveries he made, Pythagoras is also called, “The Father of Sound Therapy.” The difference is that while the C & G connect the Root and Throat energy centers, the D & A connect the Sacral and 3rd eye centers.
The perfect fifth interval has a frequency ration of 3:2 and is perceived to be pure and stable when hearing it. This interval not only brings about harmony to our ears but to our bodies as well. This powerful combination has been known to calm our body, brain and spirit as well as elevate our consciousness. Because of the calming effects, the forks help to transport one into a very relaxed and meditative state.
The perfect fifth ratio has been used for centuries and is favored interval for many cultures who value its healing abilities.
In his book, Human Tuning, Dr. John Beaulieu brilliantly outlines the basics of sound healing with tuning forks. “The Pythagorean tuning is based on the intervals and harmonics found in nature. It is very different than the equal tempered tuning we use today. In fact, it is more ‘sharp’ than the ancient Pythagorean tuning. Orchestras tune their instruments to A = 440 Hz and in this case A = 426.7 Hz. Electro-magnetic energy flies all around us now with cell phones, TV, radio waves, wi-fi, etc. Tuning forks help bring us back to the balance with nature, much like being physically in nature or listening to waves at the beach will have the same effect.”
These wonderful tools are a favorite of healers and energy workers.
The benefits of the Perfect 5th interval are:
- Balances the Nervous System
- Enhances Relaxation
- Enhances Meditation
- Stimulates Tranquility
- Reduces Stress
- Inspires Calmness
Sacral Energy Center is the center of our emotions and sexuality. It is associated with creativity, emotions, feelings, relationships, sensual pleasure, fantasies and etc.
3rd Eye Energy Center is the center of our intuition and transcendent consciousness. It is associated with vision, perception of subtle dimensions, perception of energy movement, illumination, wisdom, insight, inspiration and creativity.
- Activate the forks (Hockey Puck) simultaneously and bring them to your left ear until the sound dissipates. Then activate them again and do the same with the right ear. Remember not to touch the tines as this will inhibit the ring and vibrations.
- Activate the forks simultaneously and bring the D fork to the left ear and the A fork to the right ear and let it vibrate until the sound dissipates. The 2nd time, activate the forks and bring the A fork to the left ear and the D fork to the right ear.
- Activate the forks simultaneously and angle the forks where the tines face your body. Draw the forks up from toe to head aimed at the center of your body
- Activate the D fork, aim the tines at the sacrum area and rotate the fork in a clockwise circular pattern for awhile. This will help to open up this center.
- Activate the A fork, aim the tines at the 3rd eye area and rotate the fork in a clockwise circular pattern for awhile. This will help to open up this center.
Experiment and try different things! Enjoy your Forks!
This comes with a handmade velveteen bag. and Hockey Puck Activator!
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork