ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Self-Care For Common Ailments by Michael Reed Gach
In "Acupressure’s Potent Points," Michael Reed Gach reveals simple techniques that enable you to relieve headaches, arthritis, colds and flu, insomnia, backaches, hiccups, leg pain, hot flashes, depression and more -- using the sensitivity of your own hands. This practical guide covers more than forty ailments, from allergies to wrist pain, providing pressure-point maps and exercises to relieve pain and restore function.
These points are amplified with the use of Tuning Forks. Using weighted forks such as the OM forks on these pressure points will greatly help support the desired wellness. Just activate the fork and place the stem on the pressure point and let it ring out/vibrate for 20 seconds or more. Do this 2-3 times in each point using a medium pressure.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork