New addition to our Solfeggio Tuning Forks
Posted by Tracy Sullivan on June 07, 2015.
If you have purchased our Solfeggio Tuning forks lately you will have noticed that we added a change. We were able to apply heat shrink rubber in the color of the energy centers (chakras). This will make it easy to see which fork you will need at a glance versus looking at the fork name itself. The exception is for the crown energy centers. Unfortunately the manufacturer did not make the color we needed so this will be white. Our clients can color the white with a permanent marker if they wish. The missing 3 is Black for the 174 Hz, Grey for the 285 Hz and White for the 963 hz or crown. This application is also helpful as it provides a non-slip barrier between our hands and the fork without effecting the vibration or tone.
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork