Organ Tuning Forks
Posted by Tracy Sullivan on May 15, 2016.
SozoSoundz is adding more forks to our line of products. However, we are doing it a bit different than other distributors. Most people don't want the whole set of 15. Also, they are offering them in either unweighted and/or weighted sets. However, there are some frequencies that are too high for weighted. So we are selling them individually and depending on the frequency, it will be offered in either weighted or unweighted. In other words, we are giving you the most powerful fork needed for your healing. What are organ forks? Each fork is the healthy frequency of the organ it addresses. The frequencies were discovered by passing sound waves through healthy organs and calculating their frequencies. We can thank Barbara Hero and the International Lambdoma Research Institute for her research and discoveries. What that means to you is that you can use the frequency of a healthy organ fork to entrain your organs to come back to the healthy frequency. If you would like a few of these forks but not the complete set, contact me by email and we will create a personal package for you!
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork