Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy by Eileen Day McKusick
In this book, McKusick explains the complete practice of Sound Balancing and provides full-color illustrations of her Biofield Anatomy Map. She details how to use tuning forks to find and clear pain and trauma stored in the biofield. She reveals how the traditional principles and locations of the chakras correspond directly with her biofield discoveries. Exploring the science behind Sound Balancing, she examines scientific research on the nature of sound and energy and explains how experiences of trauma produce “pathological oscillations” in the biofield, causing a breakdown of order, structure, and function in the body.
Offering a revolutionary perspective on mind, energy, memory, and trauma, McKusick’s guide to Sound Balancing provides new avenues of healing for energy workers, massage therapists, sound healers, and those looking to overcome chronic illness and release the traumas of their past.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork