The Essence of Sound by Evelyn Mulders
The Essence of Sound is one of the most comprehensive guides to the body's energy systems available today. A remarkable yet easy-to-use guidebook for healers and anyone interested in enhancing their own health and wellness, award-winning author and energy healer Evelyn Mulders teaches you to use sounds, herbs, crystals, gemstones, aromas, colors and affirmations to orchestrate the energies of your meridians, chakras, and aura into a beautiful symphony.
The Essence of Sound integrates the body's complex energy systems into an encyclopedic guide we can all easily understand and use. Energy Medicine is the medicine of the future and sound has been predicted to be the healing modality of the 21st century. This book offers the reader a unique understanding of how Energy Medicine has the potential to enhance health, vitality and personal growth. The sole purpose of this book is to help the reader take the mystery out of understanding the three-dimensional aspects of the energy body and bring awareness to the healing potential of nature s resources through the use of vibrational remedies. Some have described this book as an encyclopedia of Energy Medicine.
Beautifully illustrated and carefully designed for ease of use, The Essence of Sound is a powerful volume offering healing and wellness tools for anyone, but may be of special interest as a primary tool for reiki masters, massage therapists, craniosacral therapists and other practitioners of non-traditional healing modalities. However, no special training or experience is needed to access and incorporate the information provided by Evelyn Mulders, a top name in the field of energy healing. This is a book you ll find yourself constantly referring to for a lifetime.
Winner, 2020 COVR Visionary Awards, Health and Healing Books
- A comprehensive one-volume guide to the body s energy systems
- Teaches the use of sounds, herbs, crystals, gemstones, aromas, colors and affirmations to enhance your health and well-being
- Takes the mystery out of understanding the three-dimensional aspects of the energy body
- A considerable resource for practitioners of all types of healing modalities
- No special training or experience is needed to access and apply the information provided in this remarkable book
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork