Polarity Therapy Workbook by Dr. John Beaulieu
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The Polarity Therapy Workbook 2nd edition organizes Polarity Therapy into sixteen learning protocols beginning with fundamental skills and systematically progressing through to the advanced levels of practice. You can use the five hundred annotated photographs and illustrations to learn Polarity bodywork, exercise, theory, and evaluation. Practicing these protocols will help you to develop a feel for the moves and a sense of the flow and timing vital to the practice of Polarity Therapy. Throughout the workbook, ample space is provided for your notes and comments. All the protocols are referenced to Dr. Randolph Stone’s books and the American Polarity Therapy Association’s Standards for Practice. The 2nd edition contains new chapters on Polarity Nutrition, the Mind, General Systems and Polarity, and special polarity articles by prominent Polarity instructors.
We also offer the Polarity chart on this site.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork