Music for Sound Healing
A masterful anthology that delivers the "healing feeling" and demonstrates why healing music is an important component of alternative and integrative medicine.
This 20-year retrospective provides a perfect introduction to the ways Steven orchestrates sound, time and space to relax the body, quiet the mind, and uplift the spirit.
Harness the therapeutic powers of music and enjoy higher levels of health and well-being with this unique CD! Many leading medical authorities (such as Dr. Herbert Benson, Dr. Andrew Weil, and Dr. Deepak Chopra) now consider relaxation to be a fundamental component of wellness.
With grand piano, electric piano, flute and harp. This album features Steven's inner peace-ful arrangement of Pachelbel's Canon in D Major.
Steven's specially composed music orchestrates space, time and silence to automatically evoke your relaxation response more effectively than most classical compositions. As you listen to this recording, you may notice that you are breathing more slowly and deeply...and that your stress melts away. This is "The Halpern Effect." MUSIC FOR SOUND HEALING creates a soothing and uplifting sound environment on its own, or when played as background during other therapeutic practices.
Don't forget to check out Halpern's Music for Sound Healing 432 Hz" as well.
To listen to the various tracks, please click on this link.
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork