A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Richard Gerber
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine
Energy Healing and Spiritual Transformation
by Richard Gerber
At the dawn of the 21st century, the old paradigms of medicine have begun to fall apart. We no longer believe that our bodies are machines with parts that wear down, only to be braced up by drugs or replaced through surgery. Instead, a growing number of pioneering researchers embrace a new view of healing - one expounded by Dr. Richard Gerber in his groundbreaking best-seller, Vibrational Medicine. Now he shows how to put this new way of thinking into practical use, describing the role of consciousness and "thought forms," as well as the benefits of homoeopathy, acupuncture, colour and light healing, magnetobiology, and other therapies. A traditionally trained physician, Dr. Gerber combines scientific evidence with traditional methods from the East and West to unlock our potential for healing ourselves.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
- 111 Hz
- 128 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 174 Hz Solfeggio Tuning Fork
- 20 Hole Woodblock Tuning Fork Holder
- 32 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- 432 Hz Tuning Fork AKA Verdi Tuning Fork
- 444 Hz Tuning Fork
- 528 Hz MI -Miracle Fork
- 54.81 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 62.64 Hz Schumann Resonance Weighted Tuning Fork
- 64 Hz Otto Tuning Fork
- A Practical Guide To Vibrational Medicine by Ri...
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing by Michael Re...
- ACUPRESSURE'S POTENT POINTS: A Guide To Sel...
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Parathyroid Tuning Fork